The Jupiter 15 mm and Jupiter 18 mm series lenses usually have 5 curves organized into 3 zones:
- The Corneal Zone, comprised of the central corneal curve and the ASPHERIC peripheral corneal curve.
- The Limbal Zone, comprised of an ASPHERIC scleral curve.
- The Scleral Zone, comprised of an ASPHERIC scleral curve and the ASPHERIC edge curve.
The Jupiter 15 mm and Jupiter 18 mm series lenses come in 3 configurations to address different corneal geometries by varying the posterior design.
- The Jupiter Standard Design, central corneal curve has a slightly steeper radius than the peripheral corneal curve. Most cases of corneal irregularity (keratoconus, post surgical, etc) are fit with the Standard design.
- The Jupiter Advanced Keratoconic Design has the central curve relatively STEEPER than the peripheral corneal curve.
- The Jupiter Reverse Geometry Design has the central curve relatively FLATTER than the peripheral corneal curve.
Visionary Optics is able to customize any parameter including:
- Front Surface Toric (Double slab off ballasted design)
- Toric Haptics
- Center Thickness
- Optic Zone
- Peripheral Curves
- Lens Notching
4.1 mm to 9.3 mm
12.0 mm to 17.0 mm
+50.00 D. to -75.00 D. in 0.25 D. steps
-0.25 D. to -15.00 D. in 0.25 D. steps
1° to 180° in 1° steps
Clear or VisiTint Blue
Hioxifilcon A59% water24 Dk
Methafilcon A55% water18 Dk